Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ai yi yi yi yi @.@

What exactly should I write? Well, I guess I should explain what I’m doing this for. I’m in English 106 and doing this as a pre-exercise to writing the paper for stress. Stress, funny topic. I just wrote an entire article complete with an interview from a clinical psychologist for the newspaper. That was stressful. I thought I’d never finish since I’ve got so much to do. I managed to knock some things off y list, but I’ve still got so much! I have to send off the letter for English 230, but to do that I need to go find a stamp. I need to work on my English paper for 106 and study insanely hard for my psych final. I’m on the A-B borderline and I really need that A. D: He said it would all be based off of my final and the term paper; I’m really hoping he likes my paper =p I also need to contact Christy for yearbook stuff and then make up some little phrases for the different academic sections. I have two so far, and art is almost there but I’m having trouble finding another word for memories.

Just tack on all of the babysitting I’m doing for my aunt and uncle and all the driving, plus working on my fanfics (which I honestly haven’t touched in months), trying to go to the gym and then finding time for myself. D: And Dr. Amy said finding time for yourself was very important. And I’ve been finding some time; watching animes and taking little cat naps, but I feel like I’m being buried under a pile of never ending work.

And then today at my job I wasted nearly forty minutes making letters to spell out “Happy Holidays from the Niebuhr Center” because the letters were too ‘blurry’. Whatever. I think they were fine, and at least they were pretty compared to the nasty word art stuff I have to use when I go to work after this.

I’m also really tired right now and I’m not sure why. Tracy gave me two pixie sticks so I should be bouncing around, but I feel like I’m going to fall asleep at any moment. You wouldn’t believe how hard it was to keep my eyes open during psych. It just seemed to go on an on. I was hoping class would be cancelled again, but Dr. Ackles got better so we had sadly had class. It was a bit much to home for two classes in a row cancelled thought, ne?

I bought some chocolate a minute ago to help with a fundraiser. It’s almond ^.^ But it’s really, really small for paying a whole dollar. I think they’re trying to have them sell more so they get more money, but the customer is being cheated. At least it tastes really good. On the subject of food, there was some orange and apple juice plus bagels and stuff at Niebuhr this morning but I couldn’t eat it since it was for some stupid presentation. They were taunting me, leaving it out on the table and then no one came. So I hope there’s still some there because I really want it when I go to work in about an hour. The caf was out of Naked Juice so I couldn’t even buy that as a replacement, although it’s reallllly expensive. You’d think they could cut down on the prices a bit since we’re all broke college students, but no.

And I have to take Sam to her choir practice tonight. I don’t know if that involves brining Jacob with me. I hope not, but I think it does. He better behave in the car tonight. And I hope he just wants to watch a movie because I have a lot of homework to do and I can’t watch him all night long. At least Sam will be with me when we feed him dinner. I just wish they didn’t rely on me so much. They’re screwed when I get a dorm next semester. Who’ll watch Jacob then?

I think I’m about done ranting. I’m too tired to rant. I wonder how many words this is. I hope I hit about 300 =p It’s probably more since I think I’m pretty far down the page, but I dun no. Oh, and on gaia I’m holding an auction and no one has bid yet D: Do I have bad luck or is the art just not that great? I dunno, I seem to just never do well with auctions whether they be joint or solo. But I really would like some gold <3 It’d make me very, very happy ^.^

I want more chocolate now xD

No comments: